Wednesday, September 13, 2006

"Our most important task", says Grace

It is my intention with this blog to link to what people say about suffering in blogs or other medias. Here is an excerpt of Grace Davis' September 10 post entitled Suffering :

"Then, my middle-way self will gently push herself forward and try her best to see the balance of 9/11 and Katrina and everything else. That it's all suffering and that our work is to alleviate suffering, as much as we can.
Then, middle-way self reminds me of our most important task - alleviate the suffering, and start with oneself.
So, I will run. Long may I run." (emphasis is mine)

My comments can be found in Grace's blog.

Besides, as a follow-up to my previous post, I started a 'draft' page for the Wikipedia article on suffering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home